Please review these guidelines for emailing FSAP
Please do NOT email us:
- for urgent communication: the FSAP mailbox is usually (but not always) checked once on business days (and never after hours or on weekends)
- for confidential communication: email is not a secure medium
- to schedule or cancel an appointment
For urgent or confidential communication, please call us.
You may email us:
- to provide feedback
- to ask for or provide general (not personal or urgent) information
- to request someone contact you by telephone (provide a phone number where we can reach you) about non-urgent matters
- For urgent phone consultation with a provider 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, call: 607 255-2673 (COPE).